Sunday, January 16, 2011

Nicole Scherzinger Naturally sexy

Nicole Scherzinger says being "sexy" comes naturally to her.
The Pussycat Dolls singer believes inner confidence makes her attractive to the opposite sex, rather than the flesh-flashing outfits she usually wears on stage.
She explained: "Sexy is a confidence that comes from within so I don't think you have to be all glammed and dolled up to be sexy. I think you could be naturally sexy with jeans and a T-shirt or a skirt. I don't know if it's like an inner sense of humour or just a light that shines from within.
"I take the attention from men as a compliment! I think that ultimately comes from a confidence which comes from within so yes, that confidence is empowering."
Nicole - who is dating Formula One racing driver Lewis Hamilton - believes her self-assurance has grown since she joined the girl group in 2003.
The 31-year-old beauty revealed: "I definitely think the Pussycat Dolls has brought out an inner Pussycat within me. I feel like when I'm onstage and the lights come on, a different persona comes over me. And I just take on a whole other animal or beast. I don't know if it's in the lights or if it's in the fans or just a combination of all of that, but I guess that's when the Pussycat Doll comes out in me."

Take a look at Nicole Scherzinger pictures and other free celebrity pictures. We've got a huge collection of celebrity hairstyles pics, actors, actresses, singers and more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment