Monday, January 10, 2011

Hrithik Roshan celebrates 37th Birthday Today

Hrithik Roshan celebrates 37th Birthday Today MUMBAI: Hrithik Roshan is celebrating his 37th birthday today. According to sources, his wife Suzanne has planned something special for him which is a surprise.

There is also a buzz that close buddy Shah Rukh Khan will not miss the chance to wish him on this occasion and he will come from South Africa to do so and hearing about it he said, "I am not aware of anything like this. I feel that nobody should leave their work and it's just another day for me."

Hrithik went out with his family last night and he has no idea what are the plans for the day. He said, "I brought in my birthday with my family and my grandparents. They love the beachside area of a five star nearby, so for their sake I was with them. The gifts have started coming in.

On birthdays we are all made to feel extra special. The only plan is to give back as much love as possible. Tonight my instincts tell me that something is cooking but I don't know what. I have been kept away from the plan. It's going to be a normal work day for me." He added, "There is a lot to look forward to. I am super excited about Agneepath and I am super excited about the fact that dad is making Krrish. I am very happy with both the scripts.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment