Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Top Luxury Cars - The New Mitsubishi Colt CZC Convertible

I have to confess, I'm an addict. I can't get enough, and I'll go to any lengths to get my fix. Even if it means sneaking out under the pretense of getting a pint of milk, I'll risk it just for that unbeatable feeling, that rush that I just can't get from by any other means.

I'm hooked on convertibles. I don't know when it started, but it probably stems from my father's MG Midget. It's a wicked thing to do to a child, starting their dependency that young, and that sublime sports car was the path to stronger stuff. I've had a string of convertibles since I got my license, but now I think that I've found the one that I'm never going to be able to give up.

It's one of the most arresting vehicles that I've seen in a while, and every time I sit in it I feel like I'm riding on a wave of power. This is probably due to the engine being so close, and whilst the tiny bonnet can be initially daunting it's soon a feature that you grow to love.

I am of course referring to the new Mitsubishi Colt CZC, the cabriolet that has stolen my heart. Whether I'm off to work or popping out for mundane chores, the CZC brings an element of absolute enjoyment to every journey. It's a sad thing to live for the weekend, but the CZC makes it worthwhile because that's when I can cut loose and head out into the countryside for some roofless cruising.

It's not ideal for everyone, especially if you have a family and need a more practical model, but if you're looking for a car that's just a little bit frivolous and cheeky with it, then the new Mitsubishi Colt CZC could well be ideal for you. There's plenty of power for town or motorway driving, and as is to be expected from the Japanese camp the handling and engineering is sublime.

If you're looking to treat yourself and don't need to worry about size constraints, I would highly recommend the CZC. Just be careful, because whilst roofless driving is addictive, you might end up unprepared to give it up for more inclement weather.
L Riley is addicted to the new Mitsubishi Colt CZC.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=L_Riley

0 comments:

Post a Comment