Upcoming Cars In 2011 gmc acadia With Specification And Prices
The 2011 GMC Acadia lineup gains a new high-end trim level. This crossover SUV shares its basic design with the Chevrolet Traverse and premium-midsize Buick Enclave. Base SL and mid-level SLE and SLT are joined for 2011 by the top-line Denali. All Acadias are available with front-wheel drive or all-wheel drive.
The 2011 GMC Acadia lineup gains a new high-end trim level. This crossover SUV shares its basic design with the Chevrolet Traverse and premium-midsize Buick Enclave. Base SL and mid-level SLE and SLT are joined for 2011 by the top-line Denali. All Acadias are available with front-wheel drive or all-wheel drive. The sole powertrain is a 288-horsepower 3.6-liter V6 engine and 6-speed automatic transmission.
The GMC Denali models have come to stand for luxury and exclusivity, and that’s just what customers will get in the new Acadia Denali,” said Lisa Hutchinson, GMC product marketing director. “The decision to develop an Acadia Denali was made quickly within the new GM in response to customer and dealer demand for a Denali version ever since the launch and success of the Acadia.
Preferred Package is available on SL models and includes Bluetooth, body-color moldings, leather-wrapped steering wheel with redundant controls and remote vehicle start
* New eight-way power seat with power lumbar and recline replaces six-way power seat
Features that reinforce Acadia’s refinement and complement passenger comfort include:
* Heated outside mirrors that quickly de-fog or de-ice for improved visibility
* A power liftgate that opens and closes with the key fob, a button just inside the liftgate or from the front seat, with a switch in the center console
* Extended-range remote vehicle start
* SkyScape dual sunroof, featuring a larger, power-operated tilt-and-slide sunroof and rear skylight, which combine to provide an airy, open driving experience
* Unique lower front and rear fascias
* High-intensity discharge headlamps
* Body-color lower cladding and rocker moldings
* Body-color rear fascia and fender flares
* Unique bodyside moldings with chrome accents and Denali badges
* Dual chrome exhaust tips.
* StabiliTrak electronic stability control system with rollover mitigation technology
* Traction control system
* Tire pressure monitoring system
* Four-wheel disc brakes with ABS.he GMC Acadia is a full-size crossover SUV from GM. The GMC Acadia, Chevrolet Traverse, Buick Enclave and Saturn Outlook share the new GM Lambda platform. The Acadia went on sale in the United States in December 2006, and in Canada in January, 2007. The Acadia replaces 3 of the 7/8-passenger vehicles on the Pontiac-Buick-GMC dealership network