Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Victoria's Secret Spring 2010 - Do You Love Their Bodies

Lingerie, underwear, Victoria's Secret, I Love My Body, Spring, 2010, black, beige, bra, panties, Chanel Iman, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Candice Swanepoel, Lindsay Ellingson,

One of the great things about it being closer to a new season? It's a (great) excuse for Victoria's Secret to come out with a new collection. In this case, their Spring 2010 I Love My Body Bras. Chanel Iman, Rosie Huntington-Whitley, Candice Sawnepoel and Lindsay Ellingson show off four of the seven new bras above

Lingerie, underwear, Victoria's Secret, I Love My Body, The Perfect Coverage, black, bra, bikini, panties, sitting,

Alessandra Amrbosio relaxes with The Perfect Coverage bra and matching panties above; Chanel Iman gives you an up-close and personal look at the new Demi-bra below

Lingerie, underwear, Victoria's Secret, I Love My Body, black Demi-bra, bikini, panties, Chanel Iman,

Check out the TV commercial and the Behind-The-Scenes video of the campaign photo shoot:


Lingerie, underwear, Victoria's Secret, I Love My Body, Spring, 2010, Alessandra Amrbosio, Erin Heatherton, Chanel Iman, Lindsay Ellingson, Aminata Niaria,Candice Swanepoel, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, black, beige, bra, panties,

0 comments:

Post a Comment