Upcoming 2012 Cars Chevrolet Colorado Preview With Specification and Prices
Chevrolet Colorado Body Styling
It is believed that the Upcoming 2012 Cars Colorado will have a very similar body style to the 2012 and 2011 models, with the exception of being slightly larger and resembling the contours of some of the other newer vehicles in the Chevy lineup. Previous Colorado models have included options for cab size, manual or automatic transmissions, and power trains, but it is as of yet unknown if these will be available for the new model. One of the very few leaked photos available online shows an extended cab version, so the possibility is there.
Chevrolet Colorado Improvements
Some of the major improvements over the previous models are expected to be the engine, fuel economy, and basic platform; the new Colorado is expected to be a four-cylinder diesel engine with much better fuel economy than previous models, and the vehicle will be built upon the sturdier Isuzu D-Max platform.
2009 Chevrolet Colorado Highlights:
* 5.3L V-8 available on extended and crew cab models
* Improved brake system
* StabiliTrak electronic stability control system is standard on all models
* Fuel system control module for improved fuel economy – up to 25 mpg on the highway with the 2.9L engine
* New ZQ8 sport suspension
* Z71: higher stance, larger wheel/tire combination for improved appearance and off-road maneuverability
* Sixteen-inch steel wheels replace 15-inch steel wheels on Work Truck models