The latest two wheeler model to get into the Indian market is the new one from Mahindra, which is named as Mahindra Stallio. This new Mahindra Stallio features a dimension of 2000*720*1050 as the Lengh*Width*Height respectively. Mahindra Stallio features a conventional yet good looking design. The fuel tank design gives it a macho look and matte black finish alloys add on to the looks of Mahindra Stallio.
This new Mahindra Stallio has a sporty look and with displacement of 110cc, 4 stroke, air cooled, SI engine it produces maximum power of 7 bhp at 7500 rpm with maximum torque of 8 Nm at 5500 rpm. It also features a heavy mileage of 60 in the cities and about 73 in the highways. It features a Telescopic hydraulic-damped Suspension at the front and a 5-step adjustable, coiled hydraulic-damped Suspension at the rear. The major disadvantage remains to be the no option for disc brakes.
Mahindra Stallio also features a simple multi reflector headlamp and a LED tail lamp at the rear. The multi-reflector technology magnifies the range of throw of light, giving you greater visibility at night. The clear lens indicators are also designed for enhanced visibility. The LED tail lamp helps improve vehicle visibility from the rear, thereby enhancing safety. The front visor’s inverted arrow design is sure to make heads turn when you ride past.
Mahindra Stallio is available in five shades: Derby Red, Colt Black, Equus Blue, Buckskin Yellow & Ranch Green.
Main Features of Mahindra Stallio
- 110cc air cooled engine, Maximum power of 7 Bhp, Maximum torque of 8 Nm
- Fuel economy of around 65-75 kmpl
- Contemporary visor, Multi-reflector headlamp
- Advanced LED tail lights, Sturdy grab rails
- Fully digital display, ProTouch electric start
- Convenient gear shift pattern, Snug seats
- Fully flush fuel tank cap, Convenient multi-utility box
- Trendy alloy wheels, Telescopic suspensions
Variants of Mahindra Stallio
Mahindra Stallio is available in two variants:
- Stallio Kick Start: It is basic variant with spoke wheels, analogue instrument cluster and kick start.
- Stallio Self Start : It features alloy wheels, all digital instrument cluster and electric start.
Price of Mahindra Stallio
- Mahindra Stallio Kick Start: Rs. 41,000.00
- Mahindra Stallio Electric Start: Rs. 44,500.00
Tags :- Mahindra, Stallio, Mahindra Stallio, New bike Mahindra Stallio, Stallio 110, Mahindra Stallio 110, Latest bike Mahindra Stallio, Upcoming bike Mahindra Stallio, Mahindra Stallio in India, Mahindra bikes in India, Mahindra Stallio launch in India, Mahindra Stallio specs, Mahindra Stallio prices in India, Mahindra Stallio pictures, Mahindra Stallio costs in India, Mahindra Stallio details, Mahindra Stallio features, Mahindra Stallio technical specifications, Mahindra Stallio mileage, Mahindra Stallio top-speed, Mahindra Stallio photos, Mahindra Stallio launch date, Mahindra Stallio pics, Mahindra Stallio wallpapers, Photos of Mahindra Stallio..