BMW motors announced its all new 2011 6 Series Coupes. 2011 BMW 6 Series Vehicle will be the company's D+ Segment luxury coupe models coming next. As per the reports, the new 6-Serie2011 BMW cars will hit the industry by early 2011.The exepcted price of the 2011 BMW 6 Series Coupe is around Rs. 85,00,000 INR.
2011 BMW 6 Series comes powered with a 4799cc, 6 Cylinder, 4 Valve Diesel Engine that produces a 367 bhp @ 6300 rpm(300 kW, 408 PS) and a 490 Nm @ 3400 rpm. It comes with 6 speed manual transmission and a seating capacity of five. Other technical features of the 2011 BMW 6 series coupe includes Double Joint Tie-Bar spring strut axle suspension, Tilt power steering, Front Ventilated, Rear Disk ABS braking, Airbags etc.
2011 BMW 6 Series Coupe Specifications and Technical Details
- Car Body Type: Coupe
- Segment: D+ Segment
- Displacement: 4799cc, 6 Cylinder, 4 Valve
- Engine Type: Diesel
- Maximum Power: 367 Bhp @ 6300 rpm
- Maximum Torque: 490 Nm @ 3400 rpm
- Seating Capacity: 5
- Tyre Size: 245/40 R19 - 275/35 R19
- Suspension: Double Joint Tie-Bar spring strut axle
- Steering: Tilt
- Brakes: Front Ventilated, Rear Disk
- Gears: 6 Manual