Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Top Luxury Cars - Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Kills Its Competitors?

Throughout my life I have admired beautifully engineered vehicles such as VW, Mercedes Benz, Ferarri, Lamborghini. However I have never in my wildest dreams imagined the shear beauty and unmatched power of the Bugatti Veyron 16.4. Take everything that you thought was possible about driving and throw it out the window.

The Bugatti beats every high performance vehicle in every single category. Check out these specifications

0-100km/h 2.5sec
100-200km/h 7.3sec
200-300km/h 16.7sec
Yes you are reading that correctly. At full steam this baby pumps 1001 horse power and tops out at 407 km/h! (it has a massive 14 piston engine). With its completely revolutionary body, this real life bullet car manages to hold on to the road and burn the competition on the straight away.

"But what about stability around turns?" you may ask. Well let me tell you it has a state of the art spoiler which adjusts automatically to give you maximum traction and control of the road. It also has an incredible electronic stability program (ESP) which gives it superior control at high velocity.

When I say nothing comes even close to giving this car a run for its money, I mean nothing. Recently on Top Gear, they pinned the Bugatti against the only possible competition, a euro jet fighter! I highly recommend if you are reading this to stop and check out this race immediately on YouTube. It was a 2 mile race between the jet and the Bugatti. The Bugatti drove straight one mile and came back, while the jet flew a vertical mile and back. The jet only won by a few seconds.

This car has raised the bar in the automotive world.
This car has actually inspired me to start my own business. I have promised myself to work every day of my life to have the opportunity to own one of these works of art. It may take some time being as sell for about 1.3 million dollars and only 300 were made. Maybe in 30 years I'll get lucky and buy one off a rich old guy. If you want to follow in my foot steps and make your own Bugatti dream come true I strongly urge you to check out this website http://www.MaverickOnlineBusinessGuide.com. It really helped me get started with my own business and start my path toward my Bugatti.

http://www.MaverickOnlineBusinessGuide.com
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Esteban_Escobar

0 comments:

Post a Comment